Sikh Education forum presents….
Punjabi Mother Tongue Event (25th September 2021)
Special guest: Mr Mota Singh Sarai
• Provide a platform for our members whose language is Punjabi.
• Offer opportunities to recite and listen to the various poetry traditions.
• Enable stimulating and social interaction.
• Fun challenge to test our knowledge of the Punjabi language.
Mother Tongue Fun Challenge:
1. All participants are allowed to use 10 English words.
2. If anyone heard using more than 10 words of English during this event, she/he will be fined 5 pence (five pence) per word.
Programme: Starts 17:30 – 19:30 Finish
• 17:30: Admit on Zoom
• 17:30-17:45 Introductions from all attendees.
• 17:45PM -18:15 Introduce Guest Speaker Mr Mota Singh Sarai.
• 18:15- Participants are invited to recite their poetry.
• 19-25- Closing remarks by Gurmit Kaur (Vice Chair)
Please contact Sharanjit Kaur Dhesi (Chairperson) and Harminder Kaur Bhogal (Social Secretary) to confirm your interest in attending the event and/or reciting your poem. Sikheducationforum13@gmail.com
Thank you, Sikh Education Forum Executive Committee Members.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 842 9640 6066
click on the link below to download ‘The Asian Independent App’